11/21/07

Wednesday

Part One:
I woke up after about a twelve hour night STARVING. Maw Maw was so afraid I was going to get sick again that she didn't feed me much yesterday. I definitely have a cold but compared to Paw Paw's it looks like nothing! I am excited because Grace is coming in a few hours and I am ready to play! I am sure Aunt Amy will take some pictures of me today to post. Hugs and Kisses!
Part Two:
I'm having a great day! Gracie and Aunt Amy are here and we are playing hard. I did have to come to the realization again that all these toys and Maw Maw are not just mine. I have to share. I have to share. I have to share.
I was so hungry and luckily Aunt Amy convinced Maw Maw to feed me real food. I had Mac-n-cheese for lunch with ham and a few chips. It was SO good! I took a really long afternoon nap along with Gracie. Maw Maw and Aunt Amy were having fun while I slept, I could hear them. They went to the grocery store and bought more food. And then Aunt Amy took the two pups to the dog park. Why would they just assume we didn't want to go. It not like we are any trouble in the store or on walks. Hopefully they will take us on a golf cart ride tonight if it doesn't rain. It's been very warm here the last few days but tonight rain is suppose to come and with it cold weather. Aren't you proud of me? I have been listening to the news. OH...Aunt Amy promises more pictures to come.

0 comments: