11/16/07

Friday

Today is Friday. I think it's Friday, nobody has really thought me the days of the week. But anyways, I was able to spend the day at Maw Maw and Paw Paw's all day. Aunt Amy, Uncle Chad and Grace came over for pizza around 7pm. I liked the pizza, Maw Maw fed me like a little bird the whole time. After dinner I played in their den with Grace. Grace really didn't understand that everything in that house is mine. The toys are mine, Maw Maw is mine, the dogs are mine...I didn't want to share any of it with her. Around 7:45 we loaded up in the van and headed out. At first I didn't know where I was going but I was smiling at Grace the whole time. I like having someone in the backseat with me. We first went into Tucker to sign up Uncle Chad's soccer team for this weekend's tournament. He kept telling me I must be used to all this stuff because it is a lot like volleyball. Then, just when I thought we were on our way home, they took a detour to Super Target. Do these people know what time my bedtime is? We got a lot of stuff for Grace's room and Uncle Chad said I was such a good boy. HaHa...he kept telling Grace she should be more like me instead of running around the store like a wild child. On the way out Grace asked Aunt Amy for goldfish. All she said is, "Mommy, fish, please." And she bought them for us. Can you believe we got a late night snack? At 9:40 at night, Aunt Amy changed us into our pj's in the middle of the parking lot. It was SO cold. She thought we would fall asleep on the way home, but we didn't. We just kept looking at each other and laughing. When we got home they put me right to bed. I was tried! 10pm is way best my bedtime. I went right down, you would be proud of me, NO crying. And I even got to sleep in a real crib. I wonder what we will do tomorrow. I am not sure what I have gotten myself into.