11/22/07

Thanksgiving Day

Part Two: We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with Erin, Ms. Robyn and all their family. Grace and I both didn't eat much because we were so interested in everything else going on. I first was overwhelmed with all the new people and would only let my Aunt Amy hold me, but once I got use to things I played with all the new toys. When dessert was served I went to the kitchen table and helped myself to a chocolate chip cookie. I didn't ask, I just took, it was great! We ended up leaving right after dessert because I had a blow out diaper. That's what happens when you haven't pooped in two days. Aunt Amy tried to take pictures of Grace and I together but I didn't cooperate. Love ya

Aunt Amy didn't bring me a change of clothes. Do you like me in purple?






Part One: Well...I don't really know what is going on...we were at the lake enjoying each others company and now I am back at Aunt Amy's house. It all happened so fast. I woke up and within a few minutes I was in the car. Aunt Amy says that Maw Maw and Paw Paw are sick and there was NO thoughts of food for Thanksgiving, if you know what I mean. But she says that the four of us are going to enjoy a nice dinner at Ms. Robyn's house and I get to play with Erin again.


It sure is fun to be back in the "play" house. Me and Grace have on cute little fall outfits on. Aunt Amy will take some pictures when we get up from naps. Below are pictures from yesterday. Love ya - Happy Thanksgiving!

Uncle Chad playing with us when he got home from work.
Uncle Chad brought us home a surprise tonight. Candy Apples!!! YUM.



0 comments: