11/20/07

Tuesday

Part One :I woke up not feeling well. I definitely got Grace's cold but I have also been throwing up. I don't know if I am throwing up because of all the snot or because I have a stomach virus. Maw Maw is taking good care of me.
We left for the lake this morning and I throw up in the car. Maw Maw sure is going to have a fun time cleaning up the car seat. Aunt Amy and Gracie are coming tomorrow. I sure hope I don't get Grace sick but holidays are holidays and you are suppose to be together for them.

Part Two: (7pm) I feel a lot better now. I haven't been sick since the car trip this morning. I have been playing hard and eating a little (Aunt Amy suggested the BRAT diet just to make sure it wasn't a stomach virus). Maw Maw tried to give me Pedialyte, Ugh...that stuff is no good. Hopefully I'll have a normal day tomorrow. Love ya!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!! I am so sorry he is sick! But I know y'all are taking great care of him. Hopefully he woke up feeling much better and will be able to eat Thanksgiving dinner:)I'll check later for an update...love y'all. Carrie