11/17/07

Saturday


Part One:

I woke up at 9am!!! Yeah me. I woke up almost two full hours after Grace. Not a sound was heard from me all night long. I kind of like sleeping in a pink room. We are about to leave for a full day. I'll update you tonight!



Part Two:

What a day! These people don't stop. First we went to Uncle Chad's soccer game at 11:45 this morning. I was such a sweet boy. Aunt Amy let Gracie and I play outside of the stroller and I stayed right there beside the chairs and obeyed everything she asked. Afterwards we went to the mall for lunch. I ate Chick-fli-a nuggets and fruit for lunch. We then went to Maw Maw and Paw Paw's for naps. I was SO tired I feel asleep on the way to there house. Then they had to wake me up to go to the 6:00 game. I took a good nap. We went out to dinner with some soccer friends and I sat in the highchair and laughed at everybody. I have become good buddies with Uncle Chad, I can even say his name, I like the "ch" part of this name. In fact he has been so good to me that I think you should buy him a soccer jersey from Italy....Then home, bubble bath and bedtime. I went right down with with no fuss.

I loved playing with sticks. Big ones and little ones.
It was kind of cold at the evening game. But I was so cute in my hat.
Me and Grace have learned how to share many things.
I didn't want to sit down and take a cute picture. I wanted to play with my stick!But don't worry, Grace took care of me. She is always looking out for me.
She made everyting alright.
Oh how I love to sleep in this car seat!