11/19/07

Monday


Part One:
Maw Maw came and picked me up today from Aunt Amy's house. I was very excited to see her but I sure was having fun. This morning I had already watched TV in bed, ate breakfast, had a poop diaper, climbed on furniture, took pictures with Grace, played with crayons, played with toys and new friends and saw cows. ALL before 10AM! There was just so much to do in that house. I am not sure what the day will withhold with Maw Maw. I know I get to see my Summer and she said that we are going to the lake tomorrow morning. Love ya!
I am climber!
Coloring
Mom - you should of warned her that I eat crayons!

They have COWS in there backyard!
I know that Grace likes to take care of me, but this is ridiculous!
Does she really need to check to see if I have poops?

0 comments: