11/18/07

Sunday

Part One:
I slept all through the night again! Yeah me! I'll make sure I save all the rough nights for at home. Your welcome mom. Uncle Chad got me up this morning and put me in bed with him and Grace. We all drank milk and watched TV. These people have TVs everywhere with all sorts of neat shows on. I really liked watching The Wiggles on there, they sing a lot of fun songs. They even have a TV in the car. Uncle Chad let us watch it last night on the way home, now ever time I get in the car I point and whine for the TV to be on. Uncle Chad thinks I am cute and usually lets me watch it. Aunt Amy doesn't get it b/c usually they aren't allowed to watch anything unless they are in the car for more then an hour. This morning Uncle Chad had another soccer game we went to. I really like flirting with all the sweet moms at the fields. They like to hold me and give me fun little snacks. Uncle Chad had an adult game to play this afternoon but me and the girls stayed home to take naps. I took almost a three hour nap. I should warn you...Grace still has a little bit of her cold that she got two weeks ago...I'll probably be getting it in a day or two. We keep sharing the same cups and food. Aren't you proud of me? I'm sharing!

I love this carseat! I fell asleep this morning on the way home from soccer at 11am. It was a short nap.
Part Two:
Aunt Amy and Uncle Chad decided to go to a community Thanksgiving service tonight. So Aunt Amy dressed us similar and packed out matching diapers bags. This lady is just as bad as Maw Maw dressing us the same. Three times now I have tricked Aunt Amy. I go poo poo and she changes me. Only I don't finish. And then right before we walk out the door I go again. It is so funny. So as Uncle Chad puts Grace in the car, Aunt Amy has to take me back in to change my diaper. She keeps saying, "Why do you do this to me?". But she is laughing at the same time. Grace and I were both in a new nursery at the service. We both cried at first but Aunt Amy sent her friend Jennifer to check on us a few minutes later and told her we both were fine. Everybody asked if we were twins. Are they crazy?! Grace is like two inches taller and we look nothing alike. When Aunt Amy came to pick us back up I didn't want to leave...it was so much fun in there!!! When we got home I became wild! I don't know what happened to me I just was going crazy, running around, tackling Grace, Copa, and Uncle Chad. Did I tell you how much I like uncle Chad, he's cool! Aunt Amy got on to me for the first time tonight. I was playing so hard and kind of lost control. I went to sit on her lap and tried to play with her. I first hit her in the face. She told me no, so I head butted her in the nose. I thought it was funny, I thought we were still playing. She didn't laugh. She told me no again, in a not so nice voice and then told me to go play with Uncle Chad. Sounded like a plan to me. Again I had a great day. They keep me so busy I don't know if I am in Georgia, South Carolina or Italy.
This is my favorite toy...the kitchen. Aunt Amy loved this outfit I had on. She thinks boys are just as fun to dress.
Grace taking care of me as always.
Did you see the boo boo on Grace's head? You would think that I have been walking longer than her. She was bending down at the soccer fields trying to pick up a cup and lost her balance. She was so brave and only cried for a second.
Wrestling with Uncle Chad.
Playing with Grace.
Can you believe they have a slide in there house???




0 comments: